Septic Tank Cleaning Ballarat, Maryborough, Daylesford, Bendigo
At Sludgebusters we provide domestic septic tank cleaning also known as desludging, and treat septic tank blockages in Maryborough, Bendigo, Ballarat, Daylesford, Castlemaine and everywhere in between. It is generally recommended that you desludge your domestic septic tank at least every three years to avoid blockages, costly repairs or replacements.
Sludgebusters are happy to arrange the regular desludging of your septic tank and domestic wastewater management system, and are also available for emergency septic tank cleaning at a prearranged time.
It’s time to have your septic tank cleaned or desludged when:
- there is an unpleasant odour coming from your domestic septic tank
- an unpleasant odour is coming up through your drains in your house
- your drains take a long time to drain or don’t drain at all
- your septic tank hasn’t been pumped for over three years
- your toilet is blocked.
Emergency Septic Tank Services
Sludgebusters are available at a designated time for emergency services such as
- Septic blockages
- Toilet blockages
- Home wastewater treatment plant blockages
- Septic tank desludging or sludge removal
However, it’s always better to get on the right foot and prevent emergencies from occurring, rather than waiting around for something to go wrong. Our preventative maintenance schedule will ensure that your septic tank remains free from blockages and serves you for years to come.
For all of your septic tanks cleaning and desludging needs in the Central Victoria region contact Sludgebusters. We can also assist you with hydro excavations in Maryborough and the surrounding region.